The Los Angeles County Fair is just around the corner! I can hardly wait. I’m thinking I may not be up to the 8 hour marathon visit of days gone by but perhaps an evening with the kids and grands would be just perfect.
The Fair has always tried to make it affordable for all to attend, here is a list of all the available discounts:
- Season Pass good any day of the Fair for ages 6 and older for just $24.99 at any participating Walgreen’s includes a free weekday parking upgrade ($5 value).
- Come to any participating Ralph’s grocery store beginning Aug. 20 to purchase admission tickets for just $10 for adults, ages 13+ and $6 for ages 6-12.
- The Costco Fair Savings Pack is just $54.99 includes 4 Fair admission tickets, *44 ride & game tickets and 1 parking pass. Available Aug. 1 – Sept. 30
- Enjoy a Day At The Races with a group of 10 or more, it’s just $37 a person for a fun-filled day that includes free Fair admission, lunch buffet & group photo in the Winner’s Circle.
- Fair admission is just $5 after 5 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays. Get the coupon on our website.
- Guests receive free Fair admission in exchange for five canned products on Food Drive Fridays. Free admission good that day only , noon- 6 p.m. only.
- With Give Back Thursdays you can get one free admission noon-6 p.m. with a donation of Thursday’s featured donation, good that day only. Check our website for details on each Thursday.
- Blood donors receive a free Fair ticket good any day.
Aug. 15 – Huntington Hospital, Sheraton Fairplex Hotel
Aug. 16 – American Red Cross, Sheraton Fairplex Hotel
Aug. 21 – City of Hope, Sheraton Fairplex Hotel
Sept. 6-7 – Huntington Hospital Bloodmobile at the Fair
Sept. 10 – American Red Cross, Sheraton Fairplex Hotel
Sept. 15 – City of Hope Bloodmobile at the Fair
Sept. 21 – American Red Cross Bloodmobile at the Fair